Tuesday, January 18, 2011

10 weeks

Im a day early but i figured id update with my u/s news too.

First off: Both babes are doing great! Both measuring 10w (a day ahead) with a HRs of 169. It was so cool to see the babies today, they were moving and wiggling all around...i wish i could stay there all day and watch them.

Im still feeling icky with headaches, heartburn, tiredness the whole 9 yards that the 1T gives you. The nausea def. wins the race though.

I go back next week for another u/s.... this will be my last RE appt! Im excited about that but i LOVE my RE, i wish i could stay with her the whole time... I have to call my OBs office to schedule the NT scan.

I also went to OB MED and im now on Lovenox 40mg x1 a day. Ill start to wean off the PIO next week so in about 10ish days ill be down to one shot a day woo-hoo!!

No comments: