Sunday, August 05, 2007

31 weeks!

6 more weeks and im going to be a mommy!!

Im feeling pretty good. But ill tell ya, if ONE more person tells me im not going to make it to 37wks b/c it looks like he's "about to fall out" im going to scream! Now, really, who says that to someone?! My ribs are achey but nothing major, heartburn here and there but also very tolerable. Jacks movements are very well defined now, and its more rolling and sliding then actual "kicking". Its pretty cool to see, my stomach does all these waves and turns. Im going to miss feeling him when im no longer pregnant! Oh, and im back to needing naps during the day but thank god its not as bad as the 1T!!

We went up to Maine this weekend and had a great time at my aunts. I got to go swimming for the first time all summer and it was quite nice :) Next weekend is Petes side of the familys baby shower, which im so excited about!! I never thought id have a baby shower and now its only a week away!! Tomorrow i have an OB appt. so ill update after that.

Hope everyone had a good weekend!!

No comments: