Monday, August 06, 2007

31 wk appt

Things are still good :)

BP was 136/70, i measured 32wks, Jacks heartbeat was good. He noticed my swollen feet but didnt seem concerned at all. I lost a half pound (and that was with wet hair!) So the total so far is 16 pounds.

He looked over my sugars and said they were perfectly fine and only wants me to check them 2 days a week now... woo-hoo!! :) :)

He said i should start my BPP and NST's next week. That will be 2x a week. I go back 8/22 for a growth u/s and 8/23 to see him. Im hoping all these appts make the time go by faster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am so excited for you! I have been following your blog for a while now. I haven't read in 2 months, but am all caught up now. You look adorable. I just started my 2nd IVF, so reading your blog is inspirational to me. Thanks for sharing!

Josette
josieposiepoo@optonline.net