Thursday, August 02, 2007

Getting Antsy, but its AUGUST!

Ok i know im "only" 30+ wks but im starting to get really antsy. I def dont want him coming now but itd be OK for time to go by a tad quicker!!

I just want to see him, feel him, kiss him, see what he looks like ect. I want to be immersed in my little family with my great hubby. Pete even said last night "i cant wait to be sitting here with him sleeping on my chest." We are SO mentally ready for him.

Of course i have my fears. Will our realtionship change and how? Will we settle in a good routine? Will he LIKE me?! I see how much Sage loves my sister and she always says "i cant wait for you to feel this love." Im so excited to feel that love. Im petrified when hes a teenager...but thats a LONG ways away.

Surprisingly im not afraid of labor. Maybe b/c i know im in good hands and i know the hospital VERY well and the ppl taking care of my after i know personally (ill be staying on the floor i work on)! Dr. B is a great doc so i know he wont let anything happen. Im nervous for AFTER, will he be OK?

Im so excited, anxious and nervous! I cant wait :)

No comments: