Saturday, August 18, 2007

33 weeks!

We're getting there!! :) :)

Im still feeling pretty good but the uncomfortable stage is definately rearing its ugly head. I cant stand for too long b/c all the pressure i feel in my girly regions is just too much! My tailbone, hips and the ligaments are aching more and more. Jacks kicks also are more painful now...but i love it all :)

This week i had 2 BPP/NSTs and lil man did great..phew! My appt with the Lovenox doc went well and ill be starting on Heparin at 35 wks...if im on Lovenox i cant get an epidural so since you never know how labor is going to go i wanted to at least have that option so if i end up with a c-section i wont have to be put under. This week i have a BPP/NST on monday and thursday, a growth u/s on tuesday and my OB appt on thursday. Crazy amount of appts!

This weekend was my side of the families/friends baby shower. My mom and sister did such an awesome job, they made the garage an outdoor theme...it was great. We got alot of the eesentials. Im so appreciative of everyone and their generosity!! Im so amazed all of this is happening. So now i get to putter around in the nursery and put it all away once we do the returning and get a few more things. When i did laundry this week i washed my hospital clothes and put them in the suitcase...that was surreal!!

No comments: