Sunday, August 26, 2007

34 weeks :)

3ish more weeks! Im so excited!!! Things around here are just about finished. The only main things left are the curtains for the nursery (which my mom is coming down this week to do) and one REALLY good cleaning of the house.

Today we went to our All Day Childbirth class. Didnt learn too much but found out some good ways to relax, so thatll be helpful.

Overall, im still feeling pretty good, uncomfortable, but good. My tailbone feels smashed and bruised along with my bladder. Ive been getting some pretty sharp pains in my left side but learned today its round ligament pain, while i thought it was from Jack kicking something. Jacks movements are also becoming more and more painful but they still make me smile. My feet and hands are very swollen and im also getting restless legs at night.

We are meeting 2 pediatricians this week. We're going to see just 2 b/c these are the 2 that are consistently being recommended. I also have my BPP/NST tests too.

So thats it...i CANNOT wait!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay tor! everything sounds wonderful. can't wait till you guys can meet him... i can't wait to meet him either!

Grad3 said...

Now that makes sense! Whew!

Thanks for your post, it made me laugh, getting there/here is def. not my problem! So excited for you hun!!!

Kim said...

Excuse me....belly pics!!! lol...