Saturday, September 01, 2007

35 weeks!!!!!!

We're getting close!

I am VERY uncomfortable now. About 80% of his movements are really hurting me, i can barely stand for more then 5 minutes, i just cant get comfortable. I love it all though and im so excited that in about 2- 2 1/2 weeks im going to meet my little man. I also love the pain b/c i know he is growing and getting stronger.

We are ready for this lil guy. Everything is washed, put away, assembled ect. We just need him :)

My BPP/NSTs all were fine this week. Im going tuesday for 35wk appt, were ill get my GBS culture done and an internal exam (im so excited about this, even though i know its very unlikely anything will be happening).

Oh and dont worry im posting a belly pic for today along with some more shower pics...so check back later for those :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...waiting for the pics :)