Tuesday, September 04, 2007

looks like he'll be here NEXT week!!

Well ive been thinking 9/19 all along but today the doctor said:

"when you come in next week, we'll set up the induction for the end of the week!" So it looks like 9/14. I'll be 36.6wks so he should be just fine but there is a small chance that he may need some NICU time. But i can handle him being in NICU for a few days, but i cant handle losing him.

My appt was good. Still havent gained any weight since the stupid diabetes diagnosis so im still at about 15 pounds (according to the docs scale, 13 according to mine). Jacks HR was perfect, my BP was perfect, i had some protein in my urine but he didnt seem to care since everything else was fine. The GBS culture was done (no biggie) and im not dialted yet...drats!

I go back next tuesday and will hopefully have the finalized plans for the induction! YAY!!

2 comments:

Grad3 said...

Wow, I can't believe it! Wow... how exciting! Can't wait for the new Jack pics and super cute room :)

Anonymous said...

i cant believe he is finally going to be here!! so happy for you!