Tuesday, September 11, 2007

36.3 appt update - GRR!

I HATE it when doctors change their minds!!! So now it looks like next wednesday is the day instead of this friday, i know its only a couple days but UG, i was SO CLOSE! I just want this baby out - im so scared something is going to go wrong with him.


So i get that news, and the doctor tries to talk me into waiting the 26th and i think my exact words were "are you kidding me?!" He's the one whose been telling me all along we need to get him out as soon as term hits and now hes changing his mind?! I told him "Nope, were doing wednesday and thats final!"


And i lost 3 pounds IN A WEEK! I have never lost 3 pounds in a week, even with diet and exercise and here i am 9 months pregnant and i cant gain weight for the life of me ( i havent gained anything in 2 1/2 mo....just lost)! He said he didnt care unless i was measuring small...guess what? IM MEASURING SMALL....oh do the worries end (i know they dont!)? So now i have a growth u/s tomorrow night to see whats happening in there. If it seems like Jack has IUGR(restricted growth) then the induction may be moved up. thank goodness i get biweekly nst/bpp's cause i think id lose it!


its always something...

2 comments:

Grad3 said...

Good for you for standing up for you and Jack! Who knew that dr's could be so flakey! GL and I am cheering you on. When Jack's here give him a gentle squeeze for me :)

Anonymous said...

maybe your water will break sooner!!! :) IF something does happen, can you have curry or ashley let me know?! thanks :) can't wait to see you again! (and the babe!)