Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tonights the night!!

Well im a fingertip dialated, 75% effaced and baby is low...woo-hoo!!!

The doctor was very happy with that along with the fact that im contracting. The hospital will call me sometime tonight to tell me when to come in. When i get there they will give me Cervidil and monitor me overnight and check me in the morning. Depending on the progress overnight ill either get my water broken or start pit or both.

Im very anxious right now and i just want to be there and get this process started!

Im planning on posting pics and my birth story on here after i have him...we are bringing the laptop to the hosp.

Please wish us luck. OH MY GOD!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! :) (all i have to say)

oh ya...good luck dear!

Kristen said...

Good luck! I can't wait to hear all about it!

Len and Carrie said...

Wow!! I can't believe it 's time Torri!!
Good luck with everything. I will definately keep checking in on you!!

Good Luck Hon!!!
~Carrie B.~
(RPL Board Sister)

Grad3 said...

Happy Birthday Jack!!!!!

Congrats Torri on hard journey- I am so happy to see it end this way!!!

Give Jack a kiss and squeeze for me!!

So happy for your new family :)

~Lots of Hugs~