Saturday, September 08, 2007

36 weeks :)

Well ill be perfectly fine if my water breaks right now! I NEVER thought id get to this point, but here we are! I still have all the aches and pains but surprisingly have been sleeping fairly well. He's definately lower as i can feel him put pressure on my cervix here and there.

These past few days are dragging and im just trying to get to tuesday to see if its definately going to be friday or next wednesday. Either way the most ill be waiting to meet my lil man is 11 days!

Yesterday i went to the salon and got my hair done, got waxed, and got a pedicure so im all beautified for the hospital.

So now we just wait for Tuesday for the final say...thank goodness my appt is 7:45am so i dont have to wait allll day :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you've come a long way babe!