Wednesday, September 12, 2007

last growth scan

i def got a peanut on my hands!

his guesstamated weight is 5lbs 9 ozs., his femurs are still 4 weeks behind (which actually relieved me since i was worried they were going to be even further behind). He is measuring 35w2d (im 36.4) last u/s he was 3-4 days behind now he's 9 days. I dont know if this considers him IUGR or not. I also dont know if the doctor will call me tomorrow to go over this or if we'll talk about it on tuesday.

Im not too concerned with all this since i was 4-6 at birth, my sister was 6-4, my mom was 6-0 and my gram was 6-8..my dh was only 7-0 also. So we have small babies. Im just concerned since he consisntently keeps lagging more and more behind in growth with each u/s.

either way, we'll see what his real weight is in a week!

No comments: