Wednesday, February 09, 2011

13 weeks

My ass is officially bigger than my belly! Im sure in due time my butt will look teeny tiny compared to how big this belly is going to get!

So 13 weeks!! woo-hoo :) The spotting thankfully stopped yesterday. Im super exhausted and have no idea how im gonna work the next 2 nights 3-11. I need to nap everyday but usually cant b/c Jack no longer naps. Once Pete is done work, im done! Headaches are awful. I usually have to take 2 doses of tylenol and a can of coke to ease them. But ill take this all in a heartbeat!!

I swore i felt some movement a few times but its not consistent at all so maybe it is just gas. Im getting anxiously excited to find out the genders, name these babies and feel them move. Thats when the pregnancy will seem much more real to me.

My gut is its a boy and a girl. Im really liking the combos:
Charlotte and Cole
Lily and Gavin
2 boys: Cole and Gavin
2 girls: Lily and Charlotte

I havent said anything to Pete yet...figured we'll talk about it when the gender scan happens. He, on the other hand, likes italian names like Gio, Gian, Rocco and Henry for boys and for a girl he likes Lily (but hopefully ill win with Charlotte since im the one carrying these kids!).

Middle name for boy will be Edward (after my Dad) and Mae or Rose - mom and GM middle name and if its 2 girls one MN will be rose b/c my Dad was throwing roses at me when i talked to a psychic.

Next appt isnt until 2/18.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love the name Charlotte! I wanted to name Bryson Charlotte if he was a girl (I thought she could be called Charlie, which I think is adorable for a girl).

My headaches with this last pregnancy went away during the 2nd trimester so I will keep my fingers crossed yours ease up too!