Saturday, February 19, 2011

Out of Work.

For a month at this point. Im still spotting. Yesterday was suppose to be my appt. but my OB was out delivering a baby. Thankfully he did some office hours this morning for the appts. he missed yesterday.

He did my exam and i definately have a "friable cervix". He took a q-tip and touched it he said "oh yes, it def wants to bleed just with that". He checked to see if i was dialted or anything and im not - thank goodness! This is most likely going to stick around the whole pregnancy. So as long as its not bright red and heavy im going to try not to freak out.

I go back 3/15 and by then ill have my Level 2 u/s and see if i have Vasa Previa again. This is the life threatening complication i had with Jack. Its when blood vessels from the placenta cross the cervix so when your water breaks you and the baby hemmorrage. Jack was in the NICU for 3 days getting blood transfusions and his apgars were only 1,2,2. It was bad. I'll get the u/s date sometime this week.

He did a quick u/s and everything was fine with the babes. Both measured 14+ weeks so all is good!

No comments: