Saturday, February 05, 2011

Mother F^&ker!!

So yesterday i felt fine, went to the bathroom and noticed some brownish discharge...W.T.F?!?! My heart SANK. It was only 730am so the doctors office wasnt open yet...so i had to wait an hour to call. Thankfully they got me in for 9:30 (after i kinda had to beg, cause brown spotting is "normal"...oh HELLS NO!) Sidenote: i work as a nurse at the hospital my doc works at and he's been with me through alot of my fertility drama... i think this helps - one benefit on having a private doc. They KNOW you!

So anyways, i get there, the spotting is minimal but im slightly nervous. He does the u/s and we see the babes moving all around right away with great heartbeats - PHEW! He did a vag exam and said my cervix is irritated...Pete and i had sex the 3 days prior and that same day i had a vag u/s then the morning of the spotting i had some awful mucous caught in my throat and i was coughing and hacking for a good 10 minutes. He said all those things are probably playing a role in the spotting. He gave me some antibiotics for the green mucous ive been hacking up for weeks now.

Since he did the u/s and the vag exam the spotting picked up last night into this morning. I took the weekend off of work to focus on this healing. Laying around all day and feeling every twitch had been driving me berserck. I rented a doopler today to help ease my fears and hoping to get it by wednesday. This all bring back my awful bleeding episodes i had w/ Jack.

I hope by Monday its completely gone so i can go back to enjoying this pregnancy!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh that sucks! I had an awful bleeding episode with Brody (bright red) and was told not to worry (yeah, right). I hope you feel better soon! And enjoy the rest, I can't imagine how exhausting it's going to be when those babies get there! :)