Wednesday, February 23, 2011

15 weeks!



Another week down!
I *think* i might be starting to feel movement but, it could just be my imagination or gas lol. The nausea still rears its ugly heads every few days but lasts for not long as all. My whole pelvic region and hips hurt real bad as the day goes on. I went to the chiro yesterday and she adjusted me, i felt OK for a few hours and then i was in pain again. Thank goodness im out of work, i would never be able to run around the hospital like this.
Being pregnant with twins is def. different then a sigleton! I dont know if its cause ive already been pregnant and my body is just going right back to where it was when i delivered Jack or what. But i feel alot more uncomfortable then i ever did with Jack.
I havent spotted for 4 days (knock on wood). Im hoping to get my Level 2 u/s date sometime this week. Im dying to know who's in there!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Oh yes. I felt uncomfortable a lot sooner with Bryson. I did the chiropractor thing drom month 6 on and also got a pregnancy massage every week for six weeks. It was awesome. Ask your doc or chirpractor to prescribe them and your insurance should cover it.