Wednesday, February 02, 2011

12 weeks...the secret is out!

Ok i think this picture is awful! i feel (and think) i look alot cuter. I think its the angle. Im going to try and post a pic weekly. I cant even give you a "before" pic cause i was huge from the get-go b/c of the OHSS. But here i am in all my glory. FYI im only 5-1 so its going to be quite comical to watch this progression!
Here are "Dora and Boots". This was at our NT scan last week. The pics i got this week didnt look like anything so these are the best i got. Arent they cute?
So 12 weeks woo-hoo!!! I know the 2 T is technically 13.3 but im thrilled with 12 weeks. The nausea is still here and there but nothing like it was weeks 5-11. The prominent symptoms these days are super awful migraines. I have them just about everyday. Tylenol and half can of coke is suppse to help. Well i did that 3 hours ago and i can still barely stand without my head pounding. Im also super tired and just want to lay around all day..no motivation at. all. Im anxiously awaiting the 2T energy boost. I remember feeling awesome with Jack then, hoping that happens again. It def. doesnt help we have about 4 feet of snow on the ground and i think all of New England has cabin fever.
Tuesday was my last ulrasound with Dr. P. I gave her some wine and a card and the staff some brownies and a card. It was a bittersweet day. Im glad to be moving on and taking the next step. I see Dr. B on Monday. Im hoping to get the "big" u/s appt then.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You look great!! I'm 12 weeks today too, but I only look like I ate too many doughnuts. I guess it takes a lot longer to show with a singleton. =)

I'm sorry you're still not feeling well. Hope the headaches stop soon!