Thursday, September 14, 2006

change of plans...

well after much debate (with myself) i finally talked to pete about my feelings reguarding IUI and IVF. I just didnt feel comfortable going through the IUI. I feel the IVF/PGD is our best bet and may find answers. I couldnt go through the IUI and have another m/c, then have to wait another 3 months to start the IVF.

im terrified though. Ive been spending alot of my time researching IVF and what the process is and what im getting myself into. Im scared of what they will find. What if all our embryos are bad? What if all my embryos are fine, will i have another m/c? What if i can never have my own child? (im not against adoption by any means but i want a biological child).

We are going Oct 10 and 18th to talk about the whole process...more waiting. Which i dont have to much choice over because my beta is 32...so im STILL "pregnant" UGH! So i probably wont get AF for at least 2-3 more weeks.

No comments: