Friday, September 01, 2006

More needles

During the past few months people have been offering me numerous ways to help my "situation". The most common solution was acupuncture. OK i'll try it...

I walk in and there's "miracle babies" all over the walls and this cute chinese man in a white lab coat who speaks broken English who keeps telling me i NEED tea!

So he bring me in the back and goes to work and then proceeds to put a heating lamp over my body, tells me "good night", shuts off the lights and leaves....OK?

All of a sudden i get so comfortable its hard for me to keep my eyes open, it was crazy!! It was so relaxing and i felt the effects hours later.

A half hour passes and he storms in, takes out the needles and tell me to "come back tuesday"...OK...then "you keep baby next time with TEA"...OK.

So this little chinese man seems to have my cure - TEA!

No comments: