Saturday, April 14, 2007

15 weeks

YAY! for time going by! Its 330a and i havent slept! My tmj is really acting up, its KILLING me! Usually i can take Vicodin but now i cant, so im suffering BIG TIME! I hate even taking Tylenol but i have no choice with all this pain (but its not even touching it!). If i cant handle it by the morning im calling Dr. B and asking him to call in a perscription! I just cant take it!

So babe news! Im still spotting but, its just old bloood (knock on wood!). When we went for the u/s on wednesday there still was quite a bit that needed to come out, so i want it OUT so everything can heal and be done with! So it looks like ill be on bedrest until at least may 9th (after the u/s). I have been a little more active, i get up and make me meals now - WOW!

The one thing i hate about bedrest is that you feel EVERY ache, which i cant help but analyze. Ive been getting alot of pulling in my lower abdomen. I can feel my uterus, its about midway from pubic bone and my belly button, pretty cool :)

So i just need this pain to go away and the bleed to clear up, but most importantly Little Babe is doing wonderfully, and thats all that matters.

Oh, btw, my cervix was 3.6-4.0 on the remeasurement- that makes me feel MUCH better!!

No comments: