Wednesday, April 11, 2007

bedrest update

Its been a week. A week of pure anxiety. Ive had 2 really bad days where all i did was want to cry/cry. Im feeling better though. Each day i pass feels like an accomplishment. I AM GOING TO HAVE THIS BABY!!!

i sat here for 2 days researching incompetent cervix and basically scared the shit out of myself. At the hospital my cervix measured 2.7 (they like it above 3), so for 6 days i had the idea in my head that i was gonna lose the baby...crazy i know, but hey give me credit, ive been through ALOT and im hormonal right now!

So anyways i called my doctor yesterday and told the nurse i was having a "crazy pregnant lady moment". She talked to my doctor and they let me come in today for an u/s to check everything out.

Little Babe was fine, measured right on target with a heartrate of 163. The placenta looked like it moved to me but the tech said it could just be the angle she took the picture. Who knows. She also said it didnt look like it was my placenta that separated but the aminionic sac..which i guess is better??? The doctor will most likely call me tomorrow with the full report.

But for now im in bed resting away.

I have to say something though. some ppl think i worry too much (which, btw, id love to see how theyd act if they have gone through what i have) well, i was watching Inn Love with tori spelling and she went to the doctor after she took a bath b/c she thought she "cooked" the baby from the warm water!!!! now come on.....

No comments: