Tuesday, April 03, 2007

2nd Trimester!!

Today im 13w3d! So the 2T starts today. Im super psyched but still nervous. But this is a HUGE hurdle!!

Im feeling alot better. Im still having a tough time sleeping, last night i slept for 5 hours straight! I woke up at 530am and felt great! But i have to work tonight so i need to take a nap beforehand. The queasiness is basically gone but the hunger is returning. I need to eat every 3 hours. Im trying my hardest to eat well. I really dont want to gain too much weight since i had 20 pounds to lose pre-pregnancy.

I had my first OB appt today. He did a quick u/s just to see the heartbeat and make sure everything looks good. He said im in the "normal" category and it looks like im gonna be pretty "boring" - FINE BY ME!!

Little babe was pretty much just hanging out. I could see the heart beating away so that relieved me (even though i checked it right before we left LOL). LB did measure a tad on the smaller side (5 days behind) but Dr. B said he was scrunched up and the abdominal u/s isnt as accurate. Also after 12 weeks CRL isnt accurate anymore, so he told me not to worry but im secretly freaking out. I checked LBs heartbeat again and its still going strong at 160-170, thats more important.

I wasnt going to bring out my plan for 38 week induction, but he did! He said once 35 weeks hits he'll start doing internals and once i start dialating its induction time!! So hes hoping 37 weeks! WOO-HOO! But my sister didnt start dialating until she was 40 weeks so i dont know what will happen if that happens, probably c-section. He def wants me not to go past 38 weeks so we'll see!!

I also start getting growth u/s @ 24weeks and then every 4 weeks after that! No complaints there! Ill also start getting BPP at 35 weeks i think he said (maybe earlier).

So i go back 4/24 to OB med, then 5/1 for my 17 week appt. Then May 9th is the "big" us, when we will find out what we are having!

No comments: