Saturday, April 21, 2007

16 weeks with pics!

Heres today at 16 weeks. (i really wish i knew how to cut off my head, i always look like shit! in these pictures!) Pete takes them so fast i dont have time to smile!
heres 14 weeks since i never posted it.
So today is 16 weeks!!! Im STILL spotting, which is getting annoying but at least its not getting worse. Its heavier at night which makes no sense since im sleeping and doing no activity- humm?? I hope it all ends soon, that i can go back to work and start feeling normal again. I feel like i cant enjoy this time....
I did get out of the house yesterday. Pete had a meeting in CT so i went with him and afterwards we ate out by the water. It was such a beautiful day!! It did so much for my spirits to get OUT!
Physically i feel fine. My belly is lopsided and Little babe is on the left so i have this bulge there, its weird. Im anxiously awaiting to feel movement. Sometimes i feel little zaps but they are so faint i think its just belly bubbles. I have been getting slight heartburn but nothing bad. My headaches are still pretty consistent, im going to ask tuesday if they mean anything. And, finally, my jaw is healing! YAY!
So i have my OB med appt on tuesday...ill update after that.

No comments: