Monday, February 05, 2007

5w2d

I made it through the weekend. It was a tough one, it being my dads anniversary and the fact that im so scared about my betas.

We went up to NH to spend the weekend with melissa and warren. We had a good time and it helped get my mind off things.

My symptoms are still present they are:

sore bbs (not consistently)
queasy (been most of the day today)
gassy/bloated/constipated (i seriously look 4mo. preggo)
HUNGRY(if i dont eat AS SOON as i feel hunger, im queasy)
thirsty/frequent urination
cramping, more like sharp stabs every now and then

Thats about it, im wondering when this gassy/stomach turning queasiness is going to land me running to the tiolet. Im taking all these symptoms as a good sign.

My next beta is wednesday and im so scared they are gonna call me and say "its all over". I just wish that damn beta doubled, i dont think id be so nervous about it. The next couple weeks are going to DRAG.

No comments: