Saturday, February 17, 2007

7 weeks!

i made it through week 6 - whew!

Ive been very queasy, tired, and hungry (but with MAJOR food adversions) this week. If i dont eat every 2 hours, we got a problem! Im trying really hard to make good choices but sometimes stouffers mac and cheese is the only thing that sounds good. Earlier this week i had chicken noodle soup for breakfast! Pete was like "OK, your def. pregnant!" LOL.

Work is very hard to get through. Around 7 i feel like someone drugged me, i get a very fuzzy feeling - like my perception/equalibrium is off, its very strange. I dont know how i made it home last night i was so zonked!

My sisters constant vomiting happened this week. We shall see. On wednesday my beta was 32,152 so its climbing nicely - it seems like i should have enough hormones to drive me to puke, but nothing yet. I do have consistent queasiness - does that count?

Im calling tuesday for them "to fit me in" for a reassurance u/s. I cant wait to see the babe again and know everything is still going well! The nurse said once i get to week 10 i could take a good breathe...little does she know i take a "good breathe" everyday i wake up and im still pregnant!

Pete and I are going to babysit Sage ALL day today. Im really excited about that. Shes so big now and so much fun!!

No comments: