Thursday, February 08, 2007

6326!

Thats my beta number. I was hoping for 4000, if it doubled exactly it would have been 5880, so we have a doubling time of 45.5 hours. I am SO relieved!!!

heres the recap
16dpo 261
18dpo 490
25dpo 6326

Im not the emotional type, i usually can handle things pretty well. But i keep crying on the phone with the nurse when i get this news!!

Now i have 6 more days until my u/s. Im working the weekend and monday, so it should go by fast.

Work is concerning me, when i do alot of activity i feel crampy and last night i had the TEENIEST amount of brownish liquid (i would have NEVER noticed it, if i wasnt looking for it). It freaked me out, but i have nothing but my white creamy discharge again. I am NOT LOOKING for it again!!

I saw Dr. B last night at work. Hes very happy for me. I cant wait to be back in his care. Hes a wonderful doctor.

No comments: