Thursday, February 22, 2007

Who slipped me the Roofies!

Sorry for a lack of updates this week and theres alot to update.

I have been so EXHAUSTED!! It takes everything to stay away. I worked mon-wed. and it was SO HARD to get through it! My queasiness/ extreme hunger is still here. I havent puked but i get really burpy where i feel like i will but then it passes. I get pretty dizzy/nausous in the morning or if i get up to quick.

So this week had some drama in it.

On Tuesday i had some brown staining on my undies and when i wiped it looked like i had brown pee. It was the same stuff i had 2 weeks ago but it was more and it freaked me out even more b/c now i know we have a baby with a heartbeat.

I told pete and he basically told me to go bed and call in the morning ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! I couldnt sleep, so off to the ER we went!

We had to wait quite awhile for the u/s and exam. When they finally did it everything was perfectly fine! The babe was HUGE compared to last week, it measured 7w2d (but since it was 2a the doc said id prob. be 7w3d that day) so im only measuring one day behind which is nothing, so that made me feel alot better!

The heartrate was 162, also perfect and we actually got to HEAR it!!

The spotting has since stopped and the doc said it most likely is from the stitch in my cervix thats still there from my ER. It would have been nice if someone TOLD me that could happen!!

So things are good but i gotta go back to sleep!

No comments: