Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Heartbeat Day!!

Today was our 'Viable pregnancy" check and we have a HEARTBEAT!!!

I was so very nervous, but it all worked out well! My doctor did the u/s (you usually have to go to the hospital to get it done by a tech but Dr. P is awesome and likes to do everything herself!, LOVE HER!) Anyways she walks in asks how im feeling, blah, blah, i told her i was really nervous. She understood and got right down to it!

The probe didnt even feel like it was all the way in when she announced "theres the heartbeat!" i was like really? I suddenly felt alot better!

The dam u/s screen was really blurry and she was having a hard time measuring the babe, the best meaurement she got was 6w2d (im 6w4d) but she said that was perfect and the heartbeat was going at a very nice pace.

We got pictures and im super-psyched!

I really didnt think my body knew how to do this b/c ive never had a pregnancy form, just funky beta numbers. So this is HUGE!!!

We're gonna go back next week for my own peace of mind and the following week and a "real" appt.

My symtoms come and go, i feel pretty queasy most of the day, but no puking yet, my bbs really dont hurt but they stil feel like a fire is burning inside them every once in awhile, my nipples feel like they fall asleep too, i got some new veins poking out and i have the montgomery glands BIG time! Im also really thirsy and in turn im peeing ALOT.

I just cant believe this is happening! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so happy! :)

Emily Nielson said...

HOORAY!!! I'm so happy that everything is going well so far. Have fun seeing that little been at your next appointment.
Emily