Wednesday, October 21, 2009

check #2

Now i have 17 follicles cooking and my E2 shot up to 550 (or 515, i couldnt understand what the nurse said)...not great but better. I know most dont have any clue what that means but i make a note of it for my personal use :)

The follicles are ranging from 12mm to 19. I have 6 that are "mature" and 6 that are under 12.

So it looks like Saturday is most likely going to be the retrieval! Im hoping to get 10 eggs. I got 15 my last 2 cycles but i had 22 follicles the first time and 25 with Jack.

It only takes one :)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! Most of that totally went over my head, but if it makes you happy, then it must be good!

Grad3 said...

I think that the numbers look hopeful- after all Saturday is still several days away and it sounds like they don't have you coasting :)

Indeed, it does only take one ;)