Thursday, October 22, 2009

Here we go!!

Ive been waiting 4 months for this and here it is!

At todays check I had 22 follicles. 15 measurable and 9 mature, 7 less then 12. So im hoping for 10-15 eggs. My e2 level shot up to 1155!! I was only 102, 3 days ago! Things are very similar to jacks cycle so im hoping thats a good sign. The e2 reflects how many maure eggs you have. For every mature egg you get a reading between 100-200. So with a level of only 100 a few days ago, this is major improvement!

Symptoms wise im extremely bloated and look about 4 months preggo. Im getting inermintent headaches and my bbs are sore.

So im triggering tonight at 730pm and the surgery is scheduled for 7am Saturday. My mom is taking Jack overnight friday. Pete and I are gonna go out for a nice dinner and see a movie. My mom has a wedding saturday night so pete will pick him up saturday afternoon. This will hopefully give me enough time to rest.

Please send us some good luck!! :)

No comments: