Friday, October 30, 2009

"Petri" is in!!

At 1000 yesterday we transferred a healthy boy into my uterus!!! He was a pre-blast which is i guess better then a morula but not as great as a blastocyst. But the doc was happy with his development so fingers are crossed!!

The transfer went well. Dr. P called me beforehand to tell me about his development, that was nice of her. Dr. B did the transfer and got right into my cervix with no problems. The nurses were great and i was outta there by 11. Pete and i went out to lunch and i came back and napped and watched movies. Last night we also went out to dinner at a really nice resturan. It was good to get out and get my mind off of things. Today i went shopping for xmas and for my nieces 3rd bday. I needed to get out of this house. I walked around real carefully and took care of my movements, people watching me must have thought i was crazy lol. After shopping, i went up to my moms and got Jack. Now everyone is home and things are back to normal.

i felt pretty crampy yesterday and alittle bit today, i seem more hungry then usual too. But it prob all in my head.

I got my progesterone drawn today and it was 115!! It was 19 with Jack!

I go next friday the 6th for my beta...im hoping it nice and high!!

No comments: