Sunday, October 18, 2009

first E2 level.

This is the part of the cycle where things start to ge interesting!!

I went today for my E2 level. This is the estrogen level. Each mature follicle ( where he egg grows) secretes estrogen, each mature follicle gives a level of 200.

Today im at 85. Which is good. Im not "stimming" too quickly like i did my first 2 times. Im hoping to make it to 9 days of stims which would land me for ER on Monday. I only did 7 days with my firts cycle and jacks....average is about 10 days. If you stim too quickly your ovaries get filled with too much fluid which can lead to water surrounding your lungs (which is NOT fun, happened to me with my first cycle).

I go back Tuesday for an u/s and bloodwork. Im feeling good. I can feel the ovaries working and im slighly bloated but so far, so good :)

No comments: