Thursday, October 22, 2009

Jacks 2 year appt.

If your looking for an IVF update scroll down.

Pete and I took Jack to his 2 year well visit this week. He's 25.8 pounds and 34 1/2 inches! He shoot up from the 10th percentile in both areas to 25th and 50th respectively! He grew 4 inches and gained 4 1/2 pounds in 6 months!

He recieved the flu vaccine and the Hib. He also had to get his blood drawn. All of that was awful. I couldnt take off his band-aids for 2 days cause he'd freak if i touched his legs! poor thing...

His speech is very garbled when he tries to say a sentence so Dr. S said she'd sent out early intervention. Im pretty sure he's just fine. He stared saying UT-OH, thank you (well his version), done and his other words are becomng more understandable in just the past few days.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Glad Jack is healthy and growing bigger! As for his speech, Brody cannot be understood about 80% of the time! I wouldn't worry, I think boys tend to develop the fine motor skills before speech! At least that is what I am told, and from what I have seen with my nieces and son, i believe it! :)