Thursday, February 18, 2010

Breakdown..

So maybe im jumping the gun but im pretty sure this is over...

I took another test this morning and it seems lighter to me.

Ive been holding everything in for 24 hours but i broke down this morning and started BAWLING! Poor Jack just came over to me and hugged me and stayed with me until i pulled myself together. Im crying now..

I just feel like WHAT THE FUCK! Im a good mom, a good person, a have a job, a house, a husband who is a FAB Dad....why does this have to be so hard for US??!

This is NOT FAIR!

I really hope im wrong and tomorrow they call me with a super high number.

I Guess i just have to WAIT and see.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You're right and I know seeing those miserable folks at work who dont deserve a baby and can have one so easily doesnt help. Hang in there!