Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines :)

3 years ago today i heard Jack heartbeat for the very first time :)

Pete made me chocolate covered strawberries, Jack handprint in the form of a heart and i got 2 pandora charms (jacks birthstone and mother of pearl hearts). I love them <3 ...i do feel like a jerk because i only got pete reeses hearts because i didnt think we were doing anything (plus whatever i DO buy him, he returns, so forget it!)

So symptoms wise im getting pretty nervous. Today i started having some left shoulder pain (symptom of an ectopic )...im really hoping it all in my head..plus i dont even know if i am pregnant or not....if if i were wouldnt it be too early to feel that? ...

Otherwise, im pretty crampy at night...actually they really arent "cramps" its more like a sharp ache. I also am noticing im peeing alot more then usual. And my boobs are still on/off sore.

I think i may get a test today since im nervous about this shoulder pain. If i am pregnant they are going to do a ultrasoud around 5 weeks to make sure everything is where it should be.

Fingers crossed....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Dont feel bad, we aren't doing Valentine's at all.

Jessica said...

I hope this doesn't sound totally stupid, but is an ectopic posible with IVF? My shoulder is killing me tonight, must be sympathy pains! LOL Or it could be from catching my crazy kid in midair as he jumps off the table, chairs, whatever! :)