Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Darker..

YAY!! Now if only my shoulder would stop bothering me! But i really do think its muscular.

So i didnt finished telling my "how i found out" post.

After i peed on the stick, Jack was in the bathroom with me and he wanted to wash his hands so i helped him do that, after we were finished i picked up the test and it was clearly positive...i whispered to Jack "im pregnant" and he just looked at me and said "yeah?". I told him to bring the test out to Gaga (daddy) and he did but he dropped it and was too concerned about which "roar" he was going to play with,lol. So i pickeditupand gave it to Pete and said..."we're gonna have another baby...theres 2 lines" He looked at it and said "yup, i see them"...we hugged i told him "Congratulations" (inside joke)....

Ikinda feelbad that i didnt jump up and down and cry and the whole bit like i did with Jack. Im still in caution mood. Im super excited though, i'll jump,scarem and cry when i walkout of the ultrasound room and everything is A-OK!!

Oh and my gut is its only one...and that its a boy (lol) :)

1 comment:

Grad3 said...

that is fan-freaking-tastic!!! hope that the good news keeps coming in :)