Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How you feeling?

I love when people ask me "So, do you FEEL pregnant?"....for someone who has been pregnant 6 ttimes youd think id know...

So speaking of that ive been wicked superstitious on telling anyone my symptoms...im not even talking to Pete about anything (he's not really asking, he just knows it been past 7 days since ER...If you know what i mean lol).

But im posting symptoms here b/c i feel like this site is my personal journal reguarding this so if i have to go through this again (which im hoping is NOT the case)...i know what happened, when.

So Sunday was the transfer ...the only thing i felt that day was anxiety (what if this doesnt work?...and like i felt all the anxiety i was keeping at bay came to a head.

Monday (1dp5dt) i felt some twinges in the uterus and my bb's were sore
Tuesday (2dp5dt) some definite pulling, feeling it on the right side more then the left but the left has some activity...these twinches feels more like burning or pulling then cramping...oh one wave of nausea
Wednesday (3dp) Twinches still apparent in the morning with some sore ladies (mostly shooting pains).

Im really hoping the twinges/burning/pulling sensations is implantation. The boys were both hatching when they were transferred in so im thinking they would be adhereing to the uterus by monday....

They called me today with my prog level 16.6...which im not concerned about, it was 19 with Jack and i didnt take my Prog before i went in like last time ( it was 115 last cycle and that was a big ole negative)..ive learnt not to trust in the Prog. levels, but i have to increase my meds to 2cc's now...same thing i had to do with Jack.

Im all pineappled out but i still have about 20 pieces left...the whole core is gone though and thats the most important part...and ive been eating brazil nuts...i also did acupuncture on monday.

I did everything i could, so if this doesnt work then its just bad luck.

No comments: