Saturday, February 13, 2010

People are excited...

So i went back to work thursday (and this is something you basically can't hide when you need time off and your bringing in coolers with medication in it, so everyone knows). Plus, im the type of person who talks about it cause if i didnt, itd be alot harder to go through. I have patients whose families dont know they are going through it...thats just crazy to me!

Anyways i tell people how everything went, how everything was right on...and everyone gets all excited "Your gonna have TWINS!!!", or "OMG, all BOOYYYS!, How fun", or my fave is "Your preggo, yay!" ummm...no thats not how it works, i dont know if i am... YET. I know that 90% of women fortunately dont have issues/problems in this area so i have a select few who really know how much this sucks and how superstitious i am with everything.

I Love my job, i really do and i dont plan on leaving for a very long time. But, its a hard enviroment to be around in these circumstances (im a post-partum nurse)....but luckily, i ve have completely normal couples the past couples nights...no crack addicts or homeless prostitutes THANK GOD!

But mentally im doing fine. Of course im noticing EVERY twitch. Everyday its most been slight pulling more on my right side with my boobs being slightly sore, my aereolas are def darker and i have those mongomery tubucles (i totally butchered that spelling). Last night at work my hips were very uncomfortable along with my ribs and i was SO bloated i could have POPPED...i had a salad for dinner so its not like i ate crap...

So 4 more days...i went to target and Stop and shop yesterday and i didnt buy a test...theres also a Dollar Store in that plaza..talk about good self control!

No comments: