Sunday, February 14, 2010

So I cheated...

and its POSITIVE!!!!!

im still being cautious until the betas (which isnt til wednesday anf friday). If they are doubling appropraitly then ill sigh some relief, but i wont feel 100% until the ultrasound which, most likely will be in 2 weeks or so.

We spent the day at my SIL's and when we got home i asked Pete if i should take a test tonight. He said he didnt want to be staring at the test wondering is or isnt there a line...but then he said "yeah, lets just do it"....he wasnt going to be around tomorrow and i wanted to know before tuesday b/c Jack sleeps at my moms every other tuesday and i wouldnt have wanted him gone if it was neg.

So, anyways, Jack followed me into the bathroom and i figured "why not, he'll be my lucky charm"...so i peed on it and as soon as it hit the test window i could tell it was going to be positive. Its not a dark but you can tell there is 2 lines without bending and twisting it until the light (and its only 2 days before my period and it was about 5pm)..Ill take another test tomorrow morning just to see if the line gets darker and to ease my nerves :)

So yeah, look like this worked :) THANK YOU!!!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY! Congrats! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed all gos well with the betas!

Kim said...

Whooppee!!!!