Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday. We did :) This was the first year Jack "got it" so it was really exciting. On christmas even we went to my SIL's...i felt pretty crappy the hwole time but it was still fun to see everyone. That was the first time i took Zofran and it took 2 hours to kick in! Ever since i took it though i havent been as bad with the nausea. I had to work and it was crazy but whats what you get for being a nurse!

Christmas Jack was so excited. Pete the night before made cookies and put out oatmeal and carrots wit Jack (he videotaped for me). Jack all sorts of things...legos, moon dough, stinky garbage truck, imaginext spaceship, alphie, zhu zhu battle arena, crafts, weeble treehouse, clothes. He's been playing ever since!

Pregnancy wise im doing well. Im nauseous about 75% of the time but it doesnt seem as bad as last week..or maybe im just getting used to it. Eating has been a feat since i feel pretty gross and the smells really get to me. I still get some crampiness here and there and i had one night with some pretty bad round ligament pain. My bbs dont hurt but feel funny here and there. I look about 4 months pregnant but ive lost 4 pounds from not being able to eat alot. The exhuastion is starting to kick in. Between feeling queasy and tired, during my short bursts of normalcy i try to get alot done cause once im tired its all over!

One more week until the next u/s and im getting antsy!

No comments: