Friday, December 10, 2010

OHSS sucks donkey balls!

Wednesday night i woke up in EXCUCIATING pain. I felt like my intestines were going to explode. I seriously thought i was going to die, it hurt so bad. Pete brought me to the hospital (thank goodness my mom was here cause i dont think i would have been able to wait for anyone to come get him). I was shaking and crying it hurt so much. I took 2 Tyl #3's and bby the time i got to the hospital i felt 50% better.

The Triage OB's dont see much OHSS so they were all sorts of concerned over the fluid in my lungs, my tachypneas (fast breathing) and tachycardia (my HR was 120's)...i tried to explain ive been like this for 3 days but the PAIN is what is concerning. They did a chest x-ray and i had "moderate plural effusions", they did ABG's and all sorts of other bloodwork.

IN the end i stayed the night for observation. Nothing happened for the rest of the night so i came home yesterday morning.

I have to take the Tyl #3's cause the belly pain is so bad. Its all my oragans all smushed, on top of the Progesterone making my intestines being sluggish, im not having a good time. Dr. P came in and said my blood was "turning around" so i should start feeling better in the next day or so.

I sure hope so cause this is awful!

BETA #2 today....eeek!!

No comments: