Friday, December 03, 2010

getting scared... 6dp3dt

So its still to early to test or to really feel any symtoms but that doesnt mean the lack of feeling much is making me a tad nervous that this didnt work...

What a i am feeling...

still dizzy - idk if this is preogesterone side effect

sore bb's

the cramping/pulling has basically been non exsistent for a couple days..ill feel a little tug but nothing major. Sometimes it feels like ive got deep little period cramps but it only lasts for a few seconds. when i got pregs with Jack i remember being at work and i could barely stand up i had some pretty serious cramps...i couldnt even stand up straight! i keep waiting for that to happen.That was the day before my beta.


vivid dreams - i wont even tell u what ive been dreaming about!

Now all these symtoms would prob go unnoticed if i wasnt a crazy person and noticing every little twinge...im hypersensitive to my body right now.

6 more days...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I don't think I could be that patient about testing. In fact, I know am not that patient! lol I tested four days early with this one. And 2 days early with Brody. :) (So if you decide to test early, I won't judge you ;)). And I also had really vivid, freaky dreams at the beginning of this pregnancy.