Monday, December 20, 2010

This is surreal!

We got 2 heartbeats!! HEARTBEATS!!!!! If you dont know my history the only other pregnancy that had a heartbeat is my wonderful little boy!

BABY A - measured 6weeks 110bpm

BABY B- measured 5w6d 102bpm (im 5w5d)

Im in shock! Im still cautious but each day helps me embrace this.

Im staying on the prednisone for another 2 weeks but weaning down from 10mg starting this week.

I go back Jan 3rd for another u/s and after that ill have one more u/s and im realeased to the OB. Seems like shes releasing me at 10 weeks.

Merry Christmas! <3 <3

3 comments:

Emily Nielson said...

YES! Merry Christmas to your wonderful little family!!! HOORAY!!!

Jessica said...

That is so great! I am SO happy for you guys!

Grad3 said...

So happy for you and sending many positive thoughts and prayers for you and your two beans :) Beautiful news!!!