Tuesday, December 07, 2010

This is horrible!

I havent slept in 3 days..i am in so much pain. My belly is 40 inches around!!! 40! I get attacks in my belly and it feel like soemone is ripping my insides out. If i do too much activity i cant breathe for a good 10 minutes. I can only eat about 5 bites before i become short of breathe or get severe stomach cramps...my lungs are burning, the heatburn is awful.

i feel like im dying,this sucks!

This is def in the top 3 worst things ive had to deal with...It was not this bad last night.

They said it can get worse - you have got to be kidding me!

I cant lay down, i cant sit up, i cant roll on my side, if i stand for too long i get dizzy.

I went in today and i gained 1 1/2 pounds in a day and my belly grew a half inch. I have to go back again today to get more blood work and measurements.

I had to take TYl #3's tonight to relax me cause i just cant take it anymore.

BETA tomorrow!...hoping this is all worth it!!

1 comment:

Emily Nielson said...

I'm anxiously waiting your BETA results :D I pray they are good!